Best Bottom diaper shells are part of a revolutionary diaper system.
Designed with years of experience, this reusable diaper takes the pros of all the different diapering systems and eliminates the cons.
How It Works:
Adjust the snaps for desired size
Snap insert into diaper
Put the diaper on the baby and you're done!
When your baby's diaper needs changing, remove the soiled insert and snap in a new one. The shell can be used multiple times between washes, so give it a quick wipe and you're all set.
Best Bottom All in Two Diaper Covers offer an economical way to cloth diaper your baby. They are designed to fit babies 8lbs-35+lbs with multiple rows of snaps adjusting to the perfect fit.
Best Bottom All in Two Diaper Covers are very easy to use - simply snap inside your favorite Best Bottom insert and you’re good to go! They have a waterproof interior and are reusable through multiple diaper changes.
Best Bottom All in Two Diaper Covers are waterproof and reusable. They do not contain any absorbent materials on their own, but are made to be used with Best Bottom Inserts snapped inside.
All of Nicki’s Diapers Products are designed in USA and responsibly created and sourced in China and Pakistan.
PREPARING FOR USE
It’s always recommended to wash any new cloth diaper products before use, to remove any dust from manufacturing and shipping.
Best Bottom All in Two Diaper Covers only need to be washed once prior to use.
You can simply throw your new products in the wash with your normal laundry or diaper laundry. Hang or tumble dry on low.
We recommend you do not use fabric softener or bleach on any cloth diaper products.
HOW TO USE
Best Bottom All in Two Diaper Covers are very quick and easy to use.
1) Snap in your Best Bottom Insert 2) Adjust snaps to desired size - First row - Small 10-17 lbs - Second row - Medium 14-28 lbs - Third row - Large 24-45+ lbs 3) When changing, wipe the interior and if not soiled, snap in a new insert
WASH AND CARE
Washing Your Covers:
1) Remove solids: Knock solids into toilet, Dunk n’ Swish, use a diaper sprayer, or diaper liner to help.
2) Remove insert diaper from the cover before washing.
3) Run a rinse cycle on cold.
4) Run a full cycle wash on warm/hot with additive-free detergent. We recommend the use of Tide detergent. Do not use detergents with added softeners or stain removers.
5) For best results, run one more rinse cycle on warm/cold.
6) Line dry or tumble dry or on low/medium.
Care For Your Diapers:
Fabric softeners and rash creams can ruin the effectiveness of the absorbency. We recommend you do not use them. If you need to use a rash cream, we recommend the use of a liner along with cloth diaper-friendly products.
Dirty diapers and inserts should not go unwashed longer than 2-3 days for risk of staining.
Best Bottom All in Two Diaper Covers are simple to use. You will need approximately 8-12 diaper covers per day, and 3 inserts per cover. This will get you through 2-3 days in between washes.